The 9th Eurosim Congress on Modelling and Simulation, EUROSIM 2016
12-16 September 2016, Oulu City Theatre, Oulu, Finland
Call for Papers, Submission deadlines:
– Minisymposium proposals March 18, 2016
– Full papers April 18, 2016
– Discussion and student contributions May 4, 2016
Conference website: http://eurosim2016.automaatioseura.fi/
Papers are invited on any aspect of mathematical modelling and computer simulation to be presented at Eurosim 2016. The event provides authors with an outstanding opportunity for networking and presenting their work at an international conference. Proceedings will be published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS) and submitted to the Computer Society Digital Library, IEEE Xplore Digital Library and other indices.
Selected papers will be considered for revised publication in international peer reviewed journals.
Tracks/Themes are organized as combinations of methodologies, functionalities and applications, including:
– Computational intelligence
– Concentrated parameter systems
– Conceptual modelling
– Complex systems
– Data analysis
– Discrete event simulation
– Distributed parameter systems
– Operations research
– Parallel and distributed interactive systems
– Simulation tools and platforms
– Control and optimization
– Communication and security
– Education and training, e-Learning
– Fault detection & fault tolerant systems
– Human-Machine interaction
– Mechatronics and robotics
– Performance and risk analysis
– Planning and scheduling
– Virtual reality and visualization
– Bio- and ecological systems
– Building and construction
– Business and management processes
– Economic and social systems
– Industrial processes
– Security and military
– Transportation and vehicle systems
– Water and wastewater
– Weather and climate
Paper Submission Guidelines
The submissions should be done to the primary track with information about the other tracks in preferential order. You are invited to submit:
– draft paper of 6 pages (A4 format) for full contributions,
– draft paper of 2 pages (A4 format) for discussion and student contributions,
– proposal to organize a minisymposium and/or thematic session.
Submissions must be original, unpublished work containing new and interesting results that demonstrate current research in all areas of modelling and simulation and their applications in science, technology, business and commerce.
EUROSIM 2016 is using EDAS for submission, paper processing and registration, authors need to:
– create an account with EDAS by clicking on the http://edas.info,
– open the list of conferences managed by EDAS & find EUROSIM2016,
– select the primary track,
– click on Submit button on the right to enter your paper title & abstract
– include in the keywords the information about the related tracks as indices (Mm, Ff, Aa)
– upload file (track indices are not included in the keywords).
EDAS URL: http://edas.info to submit a paper.
EUROSIM 2016 URL: http://eurosim2016.automaatioseura.fi/ for further information.
Call for Papers: http://eurosim2016.automaatioseura.fi/
Exhibition and Tutorials
Exhibition area is available for presenting products and services. The program includes vendor sessions to give short presentations for wide audience. Tutorials provide an additional option for longer presentations. Please visit http://eurosim2016.automaatioseura.fi for further information and registration for exhibition and proposals of tutorials.
Technical visits and social tours
Technical visits, including industries, power plants and a smart residential area, will be organized by Finnish Automation Support Ltd: registration at http://eurosim2016.automaatioseura.fi Links will be provided for social tours arranged by service providers.
The Federation of European Simulation Societies (EUROSIM) Congress is jointly organised by the Scandinavian Simulation Society (SIMS), the Finnish Society of Automation and University of Oulu and is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Finland Section and International Federation of Automati Control.
Kindly promote EUROSIM 2016 to all your contacts in your university, country and worldwide. Oulu is located on the coast of the Gulf of Bothnia, about 220 kilometers south of the Arctic Circle and Lapland. Oulu offers a combination of a charming small city, an urban Centre and a dynamic university with 16 000 students. EUROSIM 2016 is promising to be a great congress and is a golden opportunity to network with world specialists and forge new friendships and cooperation with colleagues in Finland, Scandinavia, Europe and worldwide.
Best regards and hope to see you in Oulu at EUROSIM 2016 in September 2016!!
EUROSIM 2016 Congress Organizing Committee
Esko Juuso, EUROSIM President,
Erik Dahlquist, President of SIMS and
Kauko Leiviskä, EUROSIM 2016 Chair and Editor